We Are Not Playing Airwolf: Pop Quiz
1. The feeling of being upset or annoyed, esp. because of inability to change or achieve something.
2. Something that serves to frustrate.
3. Playing Mike Read’s Computer Pop Quiz on a ten second delay over the internet so its impossible to answer any of the bloody questions before the timer runs out.
Ben Baker and Tim Worthington know all about music, shame Phil Catterall‘s the one controlling the game…
Don’t forget to comment and let us know what you think of this series along with any suggestions for future titles we should try. More next Wednesday!
- Podcast Mixes
- @SquidyUK Of course now its best known as "Cozzer Stert". 4 days ago
- @sweepingnation The 2nd half of both discs on Shine 6 pretty much defined the rest of the 90s for me. The first halves can die in a fire. 4 days ago
- @unitdeltaplus Excellent, I (Ben) love @chuckiedregs. Our stuff is ok too, I guess. Smiley face. 4 days ago